This course is designed to introduce the student and working artist to the study of artistic anatomy, the elements of drawing, and the means of creating the illusion of reality in the portrayal of the human figure.
Only through anatomical studies may the student become acquainted with all the unfamiliar forms of the body necessary for a successful drawing of the figure.
- To obtain awareness of the skeletal foundations that shape the body’s forms
- To instill into the mind a full image of the human figure, proportion & plains
- To learn from an easy to remember key point proportional system
- To study a constructional - based approach to drawing with the use of perspective to create the illusion of three dimensions
- To visualize all complex forms in terms of simple masses
The tuition fee for the course is 1000/600 €.