| Aleksey Bakhtin

Aleksey Bakhtin

Commission artist, the instructor, storyboarding artist for the film industry and illustration, designer. 

 

Short biography:

 

1992 graduated from the Yaroslavl Art College and awarded diploma as Teacher of technical and constructive drawing.

1992-1994 tutor at the Art School for children, St. Petersburg, Russia

2000 graduated from the Repin Academic Institute of Painting, Sculpture, and Architecture in St. Petersburg, acquiring the title of Graphic Artist.

A 2001-2009 Associate professor at the Drawing Department of the Stieglitz St. Petersburg State Academy of Art and Industry.

2009-2010 Professor of Anatomy and Anatomical drawing at the Russian Academy of Art, Saint-Petersburg, Russia

 

 

The career with FCAA: 

2009 till present day - visiting instructor and lecturer at the Florence Classical Arts Academy, specializing in anatomy, constructive drawing, the composition for designers and illustrators, watercolor technique. 

 

Connect

Tel: +393318172804  

       

Contact us

Our Partners

pinterest.png
g+.png
youtube.png
facebook.png
twitter.png

© 2009-2020 Florence Classical Arts Academy S.r.l. All Rights Reserved. Italy, Florence: Via Giuseppe Galliano, 78

The Florence Classical Arts Academy is based in the Villa di Bargioni, a XIXth century Palazzo close to the center of Florence with a large atelier, courtyard and excellent facilities for public and commercial presentations and events.

La Paglietta

Property in Via Galliano

 

The main warehouse and the oldest body, the “Capannone” from the nineteenth-century was purchased by Bruno Bargioni in the year 1936 to set up his own hats factory, famous for producing hats straw. The industry was developed on the most fashionable hats following the French trend, considered by that time the only country for fashion. 

In the year 1937 was built the current house, connected to the warehouse but making a single body, to move with it all the family, that at that time counted with the two first daughters, Mary and Lora, together with the wife Eriberta, she also very active in the field of producing hats. 

 

Later on 1947, the small warehouse, the “Capannoncino” was built over the yard to give further vent to the production of hats that was having successes and needed more space. 

 

In the early seventies the Bargioni family, who was enlarged for the born of two more children of the first generation and the first four grandchildren, move from the residence of Via Galliano and made the first and one of the most important restorations: the whole property becomes the middle school of the neighborhood, all the boys and girls of the zone come to the large rooms for going to school. In the meantime, the “Capannone” becomes a bench of the most company for billboard advertising, very much in vogue by that time, in their work were included also some of the best billboards of Campari. On the other hand, the “Capannoncino” will see the birth of what it will become an important roasting of coffee in the Tuscany area. 

In the 80’s, the school moved, and the main building is transformed in licensing offices for "Caccia e Pesca” and it became an important meeting point for all hunting sports lovers.

 

In the early years of the new millennium, the Bargioni family made an important and deep restoration of all the property: the “Capannone” is equipped with new foundations and reinforcements for all the supporting pillars of the roof, ceiling beams are individually analyzed to confirm its robustness and the upholstery was totally replaced with wooden boards that is now completely visible; the "Capannoncino" was completely dismantled and reconstructed with a self-supporting structure in iron that eliminates any central pillar and optimizes space ; the “Capannone”  is equipped with internal lift, two facilities for each floor and changing rooms in the structure beyond the courtyard.